Why do leaves change color? As the season changes from summer to winter, fall arrives and leaves lose their normal, green color. Leaves change color due to chemicals in the leaves themselves, as well as the amount of daylight and temperature to which the leaves are exposed. Leaves are Green Leaves are green during the spring… Read more »
Posts Tagged: falling leaves
- What To Do with Your Landscape to Get Ready For Spring – Introduction –
- Winterize Your Irrigation/ Sprinkler System to Prevent Breaks
- Why You Should Stay off Your Frozen Lawn
- 2019 Snowpacolypse! Still Cleaning? Give Living Concepts a Call!
- Looking for Fence Ideas? We Are the Eugene Fence Company You Are Looking For!