What is a bioswale? A bioswale is a landscaping feature that acts as a filtration system for surface runoff water. They are environmentally friendly alternatives to storm water sewer systems that merely drain unfiltered runoff water into our rivers and streams. Often found near parking lots and roadsides, bioswales filter silt and pollutants such as… Read more »
Posts Tagged: bioswale
- 2019 Snowpacolypse! Still Cleaning? Give Living Concepts a Call!
- Looking for Fence Ideas? We Are the Eugene Fence Company You Are Looking For!
- Living Concepts Voted Best Landscape Company in Eugene
- Register Guard Reader’s Choice Award for Landscaping 2017
- Eugene’s Top Landscaping | Reader’s Choice Awards